After being under renovation for what seemed like ages, the newly-renovated restaurant is now open. This pizzeria is made so you can create your own pizza. You can choose from toppings that include Italian sausage, Parma ham, roasted chicken, pepperoni, smoked provolone, broccolini, argular, black and green olives, artichokes, roasted red peppers and pineapple. All of which sound delicious!
Or if you can’t decide from all these options, you can choose from six signature pizza’s.
- California: chicken, BBQ sauce, red onions, cilantro, mozzarella, smoked gouda
- Capri: shrimp, mozzarella, fontina, lemon pesto sauce
- Amalfi: D.O.C. mozzarella buffalo, tomato san marzano, basil, black olives
- Roman: tomato, mozzarella, porchetta, onions, cherry peppers
- Vesuvio: mozzarella, tomato, Calabrian chili pepper, green olives, anchovies
- Brinner: fontina, mozzarella, potato, bacon, egg
If you’re looking for a more full service Italian restaurant you just have to head upstairs. Napolini’s sister restaurant, the Naples Ristorante e Bar, is open just a few stairs above guests. It’s menu has yet to be fully revealed but we can expect some delicious new treats to delight our stomachs!